In the days of social network, key rule of survival in the career and industry is networking, networking and more networking.
All of you are aware of LinkedIn and know very well why you need to have a profile there. Then you should ask this question-why do I need to keep a profile in communepro.com as well?
Here is why.
1. Communepro.com is more open network than LinkedIn. LinkedIn's extensive database is not open to Google search ( only limited information is public). In Communepro.com, your CV, Blogs, forum discussion-everything is a "do follow" link in Google search database. It will help to increase your online reputation.
2. Communepro.com offers free job posting. We select best among them and feed to our members. It is free service as opposed to paid service in LinkedIn.
3. You can give webinar from Communepro.com
4. If you have a start-up, you can post your products line for free in the market place. We can also interview you if you are interested.
5. LinkedIn does not allow group emailing [ restricted]-here you can create your interest group and continue group emails to organize your job.
6. You can do free event marketing